Are you searching for new décor in your bedroom this summer? A lace dream catcher will be the perfect whimsical addition. As you slowly drift into a surreal charm of dreamland, your dream catcher will hold on to your precious moments. Catch your dreams with this adorable lace dream catcher you can make right at home!
What you’ll need:
To get started, gather:
- Lace from our selection
- Beads in a variety of shapes and colors
- Needle and thread
- Feather trims
- Medium sized circular frame
You can also add buttons to help add a little extra pop of color with the beads.
Let’s get working:
- Begin by outlining the frame on the lace cloth and defining it with a pencil from the inner rim and then cut out the circular piece of lace cloth.
- Next, use a needle and thread and mend through the lace cloth and attach it to the frame.
- Take your beads and buttons and attach feathers to the ends of these strings. Make three to four multi-beaded strings and attach them to the frame.
- On the opposite side of the round frame, loop through one large bead to make a knot so it can hang.
That’s it! Now you can have a great night’s sleep while your new dream catcher works its magic. For all of your quality craft supplies including lace, appliques, trims, buttons, ribbons, fabric and more, visit Lace Heaven and place your order online to get started on your next DIY project.